Today the U7s played Buntingford Cougars Stripes away, unusually Buntingford played a 4 quarters game which is nice. And was nice to see Austin back!!  The first quarter started very equal with the Hares taking the advantage with Austin scoring his first goal back from injury, then just before the end of the quarter Buntingford equalised. The second quarter the Hares took more of the play with James scoring some powerful goals and some lovely play from everyone kept Buntingford from scoring. The third quarter the play was end to end with Betsy trying to score her first goal, there was some brilliant defending and passing from all the players, then Buntingford again found the back of the net. The last quarter the play was still end to end but the Hares tried to push Buntingford back in to their own half with James scoring, everyone was trying to get on the score sheet but this time it was Buntingford who scored again. Player of the match :- Betsy for trying so so so hard trying to score and really getting in and fighting for the ball. 

Today the U10s Orange side entertained FC Comets Reds in perfect football conditions. Once again Hares started well, playing some nice football with a couple of early chances and were rewarded with a great long range effort from Beeshman. With Hares not taking their chances the inevitable happened and Comets got back into the game after some poor defending from a free kick. With both sides playing some great football at times, honours even was possibly a fair result. Strong performances today from Kai, Harry and M.O.T.M Sam. Keep up the hard work.  

The U12’s welcomed Melbourne Dynamos to Ralph Sadlier this week, with the home side still looking a first win in their current division. With players once again missing, Luke Ellis was called upon to step up from the under 11’s to help with numbers to make up the bare 9. In a very even opening to the game both sides had chances to break the deadlock and it would have been the visitors who could have taken the lead but for some impressive saves by Joel Sutton in the Hares goal. It was however The Hares who took the lead when George Clark found the net from a Luke Ellis cross to make it 1-0. Melbourne were back level before the break though when The Hares could not clear from a corner making it 1-1 going into half-time. A very impressive second half performance from Luke Ellis justified his step up a year as he added 2 goals to The Hares tally, the first a nicely placed long range effort and his second, aided by a mistake by the visiting goalkeeper, after a run through the middle past 2 defenders. Despite Melbourne adding a second to make it 3-2 The Hares were able to hold out to take the 3 points. A great team performance by The Hares and at last the win that the boys have been looking for.  

The U14s played away to Cuffley Youth Jets Raiders today on a sunny but windy day. On a very difficult sloping pitch the boys were uphill for the first half so it would test their legs on the break.  The first goal came from a flick on from Aus G which Harry slotted away with his left foot. The passing play from the boys was excellent at times but a run from Cuffley and a tackle in the box cost them a penalty. Before the half time whistle, a cross from Harry was slotted in by Dom. The second half the boys were downhill but with the chance of the ball running away from them, despite this they continued with excellent play. Harry scored again to make it 3-1 and a few chances hit the crossbar and went wide of the goal! Final score 3-1, MOTM Aus G